This full-time position requires a well-rounded, skilled, and experienced machinery operative with a proven track record in excellent agricultural machinery operating skills. This role will be varied, with the opportunity to carry out a broad range of operations but experience in slurry operations in particular would be of a distinct interest.
Operations will typically include cultivating, drilling, muck spreading/loading, slurry applications, grain haulage and grain loading. For the right candidate there will be opportunities for grass mowing, silage or hay raking, baling, silage clamping, relief spraying, relief combining and relief forager driving.
Strong attention to detail and accurate record keeping is vital and a flexible approach and willingness to work long hours is essential. Good machinery upkeep and maintenance skills are vital.
• Minimum five years’ experience working with agricultural machinery.
• Must be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
• The successful candidate must show enthusiasm, attention to detail and be an accurate record keeper.
• Working hours may sometimes be long and varied therefore flexibility is essential.
• The candidate must have a full UK driving license.
• A towing license and telehandler test certificate would be an advantage.
• Salary negotiable.
• Full time position to start as soon as possible.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to RC Baker Ltd, Spring Hill Farm, Barford St Michael, OX15 0PL.
Return to view news articles