We currently have the opportunity for two people to join our team as full-time, skilled machinery operatives.
We would love to hear from you, if you have the skills to meet our needs and the enthusiasm and experience to help us to continue to develop and grow our business.Combine Driver / Sprayer Operator
This full-time position requires a skilled and experienced combine and sprayer operator to handle our harvest and spraying operations. The ideal candidate will be confident and will preferably have experience in operating a CLAAS Lexion Combine and Bateman Sprayer. A PA1 and PA2 certificate is essential. Attention to detail and accurate record keeping is vital for this role. The ability to turn a hand to other agricultural operations would be advantageous as there may be at times the opportunity and requirement to take on other tasks such as muckspreading, cultivation work and haulage, so experience in these areas would be favourable. Other opportunities may be available dependent on experience, qualifications and future business requirements. A flexible approach and willingness to work long hours is essential.Skilled Slurry Tanker Operator
The main duty of this full-time role will be the operation of our Vredo 7028-3 Self-Propelled Slurry Tanker, handling our slurry and digestate applications. Attention to detail and accurate record keeping is crucial for this role. Previous experience of liquid waste application is essential and operation of a variety of other agricultural machinery would be advantageous to assist with other operations where required. A flexible approach and willingness to work long hours is essential.Person Specification:
• Minimum five years’ experience working with agricultural machinery.
• The successful candidate must show enthusiasm, attention to detail and be an accurate record keeper.
• Must be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
• Working hours may sometimes be long and varied therefore flexibility is essential.
• A PA1 and PA2 certificate is essential for our sprayer operator role
• The candidate must have a full UK driving license.
• A towing license and telehandler test certificate would be an advantage.
• Salary negotiable.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to RC Baker
Ltd, Spring Hill Farm, Barford St Michael, OX15 0PL. Closing date: 29th November 2019
Return to view news articles