A rare opportunity has arisen to join the team at RC Baker Ltd Agricultural Contractors.
This full-time position will involve the responsible handling and running of a variety of large, modern machinery in all areas of the business. Main duties will include slurry and digestate application but the role will be varied and include other operations as required, including but not limited to, muckspreading, cultivation work and haulage. Other opportunities may be available dependent on experience, qualifications and future business requirements. A flexible approach and willingness to work long hours is essential.
- Minimum five years’ experience working with agricultural machinery.
- Must be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- The successful candidate must show enthusiasm, attention to detail and be an accurate record keeper.
- Working hours may sometimes be long and varied therefore flexibility is essential.
- The candidate must have a full clean UK driving license.
- A towing license and telehandler test certificate would be an advantage.
- Salary negotiable.
- Full time position to start as soon as possible.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to RC Baker Ltd, Spring Hill Farm, Barford St Michael, OX15 0PL. Applications close 1st April 2019.
Return to view news articles