This full-time position requires a skilled and experienced sprayer operator to handle all the spraying operations.
This full-time position requires a skilled and experienced sprayer operator to handle all the spraying operations. Operating a Bateman RB26, the successful candidate must carry a current PA1 and PA2 certificate. The ability to turn a hand to other agricultural operations would be advantageous as there may be at times the opportunity and requirement to take on other tasks such as muckspreading, cultivation work and haulage, so experience in these areas would be favourable. Other opportunities may be available dependent on experience, qualifications and future business requirements. A flexible approach and willingness to work long hours is essential. Person Specification:
- Minimum five years’ experience working with agricultural machinery.
- A PA1 and PA2 certificate is essential
- Must be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
- The successful candidate must show enthusiasm, attention to detail and be an accurate record keeper.
- Working hours may sometimes be long and varied therefore flexibility is essential.
- The candidate must have a full UK driving license.
- A towing license and telehandler test certificate would be an advantage.
- Salary negotiable.
- Full time position to start as soon as possible.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to RC Baker Ltd, Spring Hill Farm, Barford St Michael, OX15 0PL.
Applications close 16th July 2019.
Return to view news articles